Get your free SEO audit
Complete the form below and we will get back to you with a free SEO report for your website.
Our SEO Dedicated Resources service maximizes the use of time and key personnel by ensuring simple, time-consuming tasks are dealt with in a cost-effective manner for you.
● Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) is the process of optimizing a website so it appears on page 1 in the search engines (primarily Google) for the search phrases prospects who do NOT know of the website or business use when searching for the products and services that the business and website attempt to sell
● These results appear in the organic listings, not the paid listings and not the maps listings
● So the idea with this is that when people are searching for your products, they find the business we are doing SEO for first and contact you about doing business.
● I.E. In positioning your website on the top of Google for the keywords people use when searching for your products and services, you will enjoy free targeted traffic from the search engines
● Another part of SEO, often ignored, is optimizing your brand on search engines when people are specifically researching that business. Part of this is reputation management, however, SEO itself should help this by providing quality content on business directories and other properties when they directly represent the brand. These elements of SEO should not be inaccurate as this can have a negative impact on this. This is why you are required to quality check these parts of the campaign
● Traffic from search engines is highly desired as prospects are often in a purchasing frame of mind when searching for what they need. They are in the market to buy when they search for your product. So the conversion process to a lead or sale from search engine traffic is often a lot higher than other forms of interruptive styles of advertising.
● Paid traffic from search engines is also getting more and more expensive. As such, despite the early investment required to position a website well, over time the ROI from SEO traffic can be much higher than that from paid traffic
Success in SEO means the website being SEO’d is ranking well in Google for the keywords being targeted in the campaign. This means at a minimum, most keywords are on page 1 of Google. Many keywords will hopefully also be within the top 3 positions
● This will be reported on with the monthly SEO Ranking report
● Typically this will also mean an increase in organic (free), search-driven traffic to the website
● This will be reported on with the monthly traffic reports generated from Google Analytics (assuming access to Google Analytics has been given)
● A successful SEO campaign will also ensure that your business is represented strongly and professionally when people search for the business specifically
● These are the basics of a reputation management campaign
● There are many listings for the business in business directories etc, taking most places in Google page 1
● All entries related to your brand are written professionally and correctly represent the your key messages
SEO as a service is designed to “optimize” the way a website (and the business it supports) performs in the search engines
● SEO really should only be seen as a foundational (albeit an important one) building block to a robust marketing strategy
● SEO does not do anything outside of the relationship between the search engines and websites
- Typically (but not always) this translates into an improvement in traffic to the website o A limitation of SEO is that this is not always the case. In some industries, there is limited “stock” for search traffic
- Assuming a successful campaign does send more traffic to a website, the next limitation of SEO is that it does not take responsibility for converting that search traffic into more or better leads. In fact, the implementation of an SEO campaign may even work against this
- Conversion rate optimization is the service which creates value here. This can be invaluable when working together with meaningful SEO
● SEO does not build a database for prospect nurturing. Nor does it nurture
● SEO is not part of a sales process either it does not convert leads to sale
● The major players can also randomly change the rules, resulting in degradation of results. You should be prepared for this with a communication strategy for clients in the off chance Google has a major shift in the future
Success in SEO will result in your website being highly visible in search engines and with all else being equal, result in an increase of free, search driven traffic to your website
● Conversion Rate Optimisation is a logical next service. This service will look specifically at the way the website interacts with the traffic it receives (from all sources) and endeavours to improve the way the website uses traffic, maximising lead generation
● If SEO is resulting in positive lead generation, an Adwords campaign will complement this by generating more traffic (AdWords traffic tends to be additional, incremental to SEO traffic. It is an extra rather than a replacement of)
● The Adwords conversion rate should be higher than SEO as it will be more specific and can be complemented with specific landing pages to support lead generation
● Other digital marketing strategies designed to do the things SEO does can be implemented, such as building a database of prospects, nurturing strategies (email marketing), Social Media lead generation